If you’re lucky enough to be jetting off to Jamaica, you’ll probably want to know with the most rated must-see tourist sights or the most exciting tourist attractions. Jamaica is surrounded by the beautiful Caribbean sea and the peaceful North East coastline is the ultimate paradise if you want stunning beach sunsets and a gorgeous view as you kick back on the sand in the daytime.
The Jamaican people are friendly people and the atmosphere on the island is like no other. The destination has become a popular one over the years for tourists and backpackers and here are the 5 most lusted after sights.
- Montego Bay (Doctor’s Cave Beach) – your holiday to Jamaica wouldn’t be quite complete without a day at Doctor’s Cave Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches on the planet. The pure white sandy beach has a calm water and tourists love it for its huge five mile stretch of relaxing land and of course, the lovely beach bar.
- Blue Lagoon – this is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful places in the world and it’s not to be missed. The Blue Lagoon really is the epitome of ‘paradise’ and this freshwater spring is open to the public for a swim and splash. Many people like to go scuba diving in these waters and if you really want to embrace this attraction, you can even stay at the famous luxury Blue Lagoon hotel nearby.
- YS Falls – another fabulous body of water to embrace in sunny Jamaica. This nature attraction can be found on the South coast and has an impressive 7 tier waterfall for tourists to enjoy. The relaxing gardens at YS Falls provides a great attraction for people of all ages.
- Then Bob Marley Museum – it would be criminal to go to Jamaica and not visit the homage to one of the most admired musical legends on the planet. Bob Marley remains a reggae king and one of the most famous musicians of past and present in the entire world. Found in Kingston, the Bob Marley Museum is housed in the former home and recording studio of our reggae star.
- Dunn’s River Falls – there’s no doubt that this is a tourist hotspot. You only have to go there yourself to see what all the fuss is about; and what a fun day out at Jamaica’s national treasure! The great thing about Dunn’s River Falls is that it’s suitable for all ages, making it a family friendly destination.